College of Business and the Lucas Graduate School of Business
Excellence in Teaching, Learning and Scholarship
- Endow faculty positions to recruit, retain and expand the ranks of world-class, tenure-track faculty. Prepare high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the areas of marketing and decision sciences, accounting and finance, organization and management, and information systems.
- Transform the MBA program into the university’s flagship global leadership initiative.
- Endow Centers of Excellence to expand faculty and student engagement in applied research and business community services.
An Investment in Students
- Endow undergraduate support to help financially challenged, yet highly talented and motivated, students.
- Enhance learning environments to give students real world, hands-on experience in securities trading and commercial software solutions.
Gateway to Silicon Valley and Beyond
- Endow programmatic support to help build a global education program that will strengthen our relationships with universities overseas, create a global honors program and bring visiting scholars to campus.
Endowed and expendable funds can be used to support the College of Business in this campaign. Examples include:
- Deanship $5 million
- Chair $3 million
- Professorship $1 million
- Scholarships $25,000+
- Centers of Excellence $3 to $10 million
- Opportunity Fund $100,000+
- Programmatic support $100,000+
- Classrooms and facilities $50,000+